Fingerprint Drug Testing
Advantages of Fingerprint Drug Testing
Fingerprinting products make drug testing more straightforward and more convenient for everyone, whether you are administering a test or providing a sample:
- Quick and easy – sample collection in seconds, results in minutes.
- Hygienic and portable – fuss-free drug testing anytime, almost anywhere.
- Versatile and dignified – ideal for many different organisations and applications.
- End-to-end solution – fingerprint-based laboratory confirmation service available.
How It Works
Innovative technology collects and analyses the minute traces of sweat found in fingerprints to detect drugs and drug metabolites (chemicals produced and excreted by the body as a result of normal metabolic processes).
The sample is collected by firmly pressing all ten fingertips in sequence onto the cartridge sample pad for five seconds each.
Once the sample has been collected, the test administrator slides the tamper-proof cover across the cartridge to secure the sample.
The cartridge is placed in the Fingerprinting DSR-Plus for analysis.
Within minutes the DSR-Plus provides a non-negative or negative result for each drug in the test.
End To End Solution
Thanks to its non-invasive approach, the fingerprinting drug testing system is hygienic and easy to use.
With sample collection in seconds and results in minutes, it’s ideal for use wherever a fast and convenient method of testing is needed. Should the screening test provide a non-negative result, we can collect further fingerprint samples for laboratory analysis using our confirmation test service, if required.
Fingerprint Drug Testing Specialists
Fingerprint Drug Screening Cartridge
The unique Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge is used to capture the sweat from all ten fingerprints for analysis using the portable Fingerprinting DSR-Plus.
- Quick and easy fingerprint sample collection
- Non-invasive, hygienic and non-biohazardous
- Small and lightweight
- Screens for multiple drugs of abuse simultaneously, dependent upon cartridge type
The DSR-Plus is a vital element of the Fingerprinting Drug Screening System. It is used to analyse the Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge after a sample has been collected, and it provides an on-screen non-negative or negative drug screening result for each drug in the test.
The DSR-Plus provides a preliminary screening result. A fingerprint-based laboratory confirmation service is also available if required.
- Battery or mains powered
- Simple touchscreen operation
- Clear on-screen results in minutes
Collection Kit For Laboratory Analysis
Our Fingerprint Collection Kit for Laboratory Analysis includes everything needed to obtain laboratory confirmation of results provided by the Fingerprinting Drug Screening Cartridge and DSR-Plus.
- Convenient, fingerprint-based confirmation kit, including postage-paid returns envelope
- Independent laboratory analysis
- Unequivocal laboratory results obtained using Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry