Should any learner feel the need to challenge the conduct or decision of the Trainer / Assessor they have the right to appeal using the following procedure be followed.
This Procedure applies to Auctus Management Group (AMG) including INFRA Skills Limited (IS) staff and contractors.
- Discuss the issue in private with the Trainer / Assessor and try to resolve the matter.
- Record the issue on the Feedback form or Assessment document feedback section, the Trainer / Assessor should have briefed all Learners on the Appeals / Feedback Procedure during the pre-learning event / assessment introduction.
- If the issue remains unresolved, contact your Employer / Line Manager within 14-days, who will raise the dispute with the Training / Assessment Provider in writing and by using AMG/F/HSQE/016 Complaints Form.
- INFRA Skills Managing Director will then allocate an independent Trainer / Assessor to objectively evaluate the evidence and give his / her findings within 7-days.
- Should the complaint still remain unresolved, your Employer / Sponsor may contact the appropriate Awarding / Licensing body who will investigate the dispute and provide a final judgment.
- INFRA Skills will provide you with any assistance necessary to help implement this Appeals Procedure.